сочинение на тему традиции Англии
- Compliance with British traditions is evident not only in politics, but it is literally at every turn, in the most that neither is ordinary life. British contrary to logic and common sense to observe the system of weights and measures , link sided movement traditions in food. Milk tea have long been the national drink of the English, without which daily » afternoon tea » — not just a strictly established mealtime , and, above all , an occasion to communicate with family, friends , and colleagues. This famous British tradition was extended in Europe and the USA. Sometimes a tradition — ornament is not just . Ifnear Edinburgh Castle you will see a guard in the operetta , in the opinion of modern Europeans , scottish skirt , a carbine in his hands — not a toy .Except Easter, Christmas and New Year holidays are all strictly in England on Monday . New Year — January 1 , celebrated in the family with a traditional apple pie. Easter is always observed in April in Catholic churches in this day organ concerts take place. Easter Monday (Easter Monday) — the day we can congratulate each other on Easter to give gifts, children on the streets , to give sweets and toys . In April flower show featuring the best gardeners of England also spent . In this exhibition, a competition for the best drawing bouquet arranged. If you find yourself in England in May, you will have the opportunity to participate in festivals and costumed street parade held on the first Monday in May ( May Day ) . Last Monday in May — Spring Festival (Spring Bank Holiday) celebrated — decorated by garlands of flowers streets you can enjoy a real English roast . May — the most favorite month of the English, for nearly all thirty days of fun and excitement reigns in the atmosphere. In May will be interesting to visit the local festival sweeps Rochester. The beginning of June marked the opening of the royal regatta Henli ( 30 km from Oxford ) . June : International Animation Festival . Leading animators world gather in Cardiff Hall » Saint -devids- hall» and other platforms in the city center . Lovers of classical and sacred music , it may be advisable to visit in July Arts Festival in London and the City festival of sacred music in Chichestere. Also in July, the International Festival of music and dance performed . Royal National holiday in Aberystwyth , which is arranged on August 12 is very interesting. On the streets of the city, pageant play . Best beginning poets of Wales, read poetry , Fair subjectsof art , antiques and samples of Welsh folk art will be organized . July — August : Kardiffsky summer festival . Festival » street entertainment » ; whole city turns into a » place for walking » : Concerts, festivals, Lord Mayor’s Parade and the International Street Theatre Festival . Last Monday in August , the day of rest (August Bank Holiday) celebrated. On this day, cities, people try to spend outdoors. Unforgettable show ceremony druids autumnal equinox ( September 22) . In October in Nottingham happy holiday jolly good fellow Robin Buzzing set contests , rides, games and gifts that will replace the long evening tales for your children. Halloween is celebrated on October 31 . Every year on this day, the streets of the city change in a fairy tale, they were magicians in pointed hats , the old woman to the ground braid goes , demons , plugs and other nice children can go up and down. Mugs orange pumpkin , empty eye sockets look everywhere — from the shop windows , the windows of the houses , and light a candle inserted into the evening , and all around rejoice : Halloween has come! For thrill-seekers in November on a vintage car race from London — Brighton arranged. November — December — International Music Festival . 2nd half of September : Kardiffsky music festival . In December 25th Christmas ( Christmas) , December 26 — favorite holiday — Boxing Day (Boxing Day) is celebrated . On this day , if you turn to the visit , apparently , it is necessary to present souvenirs masters house, and children — sweets. After the noisy Christmas holidays Christmas day holiday (Christmas Bank Holiday) December 27 is arranged.
- Everyone knows that England is quite honors its ancient traditions and customs.Traditional for the British and merry Christmas meeting , which in England is considered the biggest holiday. In the last days of December, the police do not know the rest , trying to restore order in the streets, where thousands of moving vehicles and passers-by knocked down sellers in shops, where rush all who have at least some money. But more than any other gets postmen and messenger , who two weeks before Christmas they know neither sleep nor rest . After all, everyone wants to congratulate relatives and friends to wish them a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year , everyone wants to please the traditional family Christmas gift . New Year’s Eve English mail brings more than a billion greeting cards ! To cope with the violent stream of letters and parcels , postal departments of the country are hiring thousands of temporary postmen .They brought many kind words of congratulations and warm wishes, nice gifts . And of course, they were greeted as welcome guests .(надеюсь понравится)
Дополни предложения словами: love young nice students lazy funny pets where a businessman an engineer a teacher a lot of.
1) There are ….. big families in Russia.
2) Are you an ….. ? — Yes, I am. — And your son? — No, he is a ….. .
3) ….. is your sister?
4) I’ve got three ….. .The two dogs are clever and ….. .The cat is very ….. . I ….. my pets!
5) What’s your job? I’m a ….. . I’ve got a lot of ….. . They are ….. and happy! It’s a really …..job/
- Дополни предложения словами: love young nice students lazy funny pets where a businessman an engineer a teacher a lot of.
1) There are a lot of big families in Russia.
2) Are you an engineer ? — Yes, I am. — And your son? — No, he is a businessman .
3) Where is your sister?
4) I’ve got three pets .The two dogs are clever and a cat .The cat is very lazy . I love my pets!
5) What’s your job? I’m a teacher . I’ve got a lot of students . They are young and happy! It’s a really nice job/
Переведите текст(без переводчика)
I’m in London with classmates.Wa are having a great time. Lots to see and to visit in London! Lots to see and to visit in London! Let me tell you about our stay here.
On Monday, we visited the Tower of London and spent the whole day there. I took lots of photos. Next to the Tower there’s the famous Tower Bridge. I was lucky to get photos of Tower Bridge when it was open, wasn’t i? I’ll show you sometime. Next day we went to Bucking ham Palace and saw the Changing of the Guard. There were a lot of tourists there. Imagine, there are more than 600 rooms in the palace and the royal family has got a cinema and a swimming pool in there!
We spent Wednesday in Greenwich. We went there on a boat. We visited the «Prime Meridian», the imaginary line that divides the world into east and west. Fantastic place!
Yesterday it was rainy and windy, so we went to the British Museum. You collect coins, don’t you? I bought a special souvenir for you there. Hope you’ll like it. Today it’s sunny and warm, and we are going to the London Eye.
Well, I must go now. It’s time to leave.
- Дорогая Джесс.Я в Лондоне с одноклассниками. Мы замечательно проводим время. (Lots?) Много видели и посещали в Лондоне. Мне позволили написать тебе о нашем пребывании здесь. В понедельник мы посетили Лондонский Тауэр и провели весь день там. Я сделал много фотографий. Рядом с Тауэром находится знаменитый Тауэрский мост. Мне повезло сделать фото Тауэрского моста когда он был открыт, (wasn’t i?/ ? ) когда нибудь я покажу тебе.
Проверьте пожалуйста текст на грамотность.
The article devoted to the activities of
paramedical workers of Belarus during the World War II. The attention is
focused on the performance of paramedical workers’ professional duties as a
part of patriotic activities. This article also reflected their participation
in anti-epidemic work.
- The article is devoted to the activities of Belarusian paramedical workers during World War II. The main attention is focused on the performance by paramedical workers of their professional duties as a part of patriotic activities. This article also touches on their participation in anti-epidemic work.
написать рассказ про Рождественские каникулы… 3 класс
- День первый прошел в дороге и обретении пристанища. Жили мы в гостинице Sokos Hotel Caribia. Номер был хороший – огромный полулюкс с огромной ванной, огромной кроватью и не менее огромным телевизором, ну да не буду рассказывать, на сайте отеля (ссылка чуть выше) есть «Виртуальный тур». Еще один плюс – наличие аквапарка. Он довольно камерный, не два гектара, как в Хельсинки, но бассейнов много, закрытых и, на мое счастье, открытых (терпеть не могу пары хлорки), причем самых разных, весь традиционный набор. Горок тоже хватает, и – ура! – масса саун. Их в «Сокос-Карибия» несколько и все они при аквапарке.
Write a short article about the most famous Russian Square. Use these qestions to guide you:
1. What square is the symbol of Moscow and Russia?
2. It is well-known all over the world?
3. What os ot famous for?
4. Do many tourists visit it every day?
5. What is there in winter?
6. What events take place in the square?
- 1.Какая площадь является символом Москвы и России.?
2.Как вы знаете весь мир?
4.Сколько мест турист посещает каждыйй день
5.Что такое весна?
6.Какое место нравится вам в сквере
предложение, выражающее действиe, происходящeе в данный момент речи.
We don’t wear a uniform at school.
There are seven days in the week.
is standing over there by the wall?
2 Постройте вопрос who
/ play / the piano?
3 Выберите предложение,
неверно оформленное грамматически.
How many lessons do you
have on Monday?
Does it often snow in spring?
What are you do at the moment? ( и почему)
- 1. Who is standing over there by the wall?
2. Who is playing a piano?
3. What are you doing at the moment? (нужен не present simple, a present continious. потому что действие происходит в этот момент)
You have a date to celebrate Which comes but once a year And so to day wed like to say From all of us to you..
Напишите пожалуйста правильное произношение рускими буквами : например:
хеппи бёздей, хеппи бёздей, хеппи бёздей тю ю))) пожалуйста срочно для сестры надо
- ю хэв э дэйт ту сэлэбрэйт
уичь камс бат уанс э иар
энд соу ту дэй вэд лайк ту сэй
фром ол оф ас ту ю