Упр. 268Передайте следующие предложения в Passive Voice.1. I bought potatoes yesterday. 2. We shall bring the books tomorrow. 3. They are repairing the clock now. 4. They sell milk in this shop. 5. I have translated the whole text. 6. They broke the window last week. 7. When I came home, they had eaten the sweets. 8. We shall do the work in the evening. 9. He wrote this book in the 19th century. 10. They were playing tennis from four till five. 11. He stole a lot of money from the shop. 12. By six o’clock they had finished the work. 13. At twelve o’clock the workers were loading the trucks. 14. By three o’clock the workers had loaded the trucks. 15. We send our daughter to rest in the south every year. 16. They will show this film on TV. 17. They are building a new concert-hall in our street. 18. They have made a number of important experiments in this laboratory. 19. Livingstone explored Central Africa in the 19th century. 20. By the middle of autumn we had planted all the trees. 21. They will stage this play at the beginning of next season. 22. They have forgotten the story. 23. Has anybody explained the rules of the game to you? 24. They haven’t brought back my skates.
- 1. Potatoes were bought yesterday by me
2. The books shall be brought tomorrow by us.
3. The clock is being repairing now by them.
4. Milk is sold in this shop by them.
5. The whole text has been translated by me.
6. The window was broken last week by them.
7. When I came
home, the sweets had been eaten by them.
8. We shall do the work in the evening.
9. This book was written by him in the 19th century.
10. Tennis was being played from four till five by
11. a lot of money are stolen from the shop by him.
12. By six o’clock the work had been finished by them.
13. At twelve o’clock the trucks were being loaded by the
14. By three o’clock the trucks had been loaded by the
15. Our daughter is sent to rest in the south by us every
16. This film will be shown on TV by them.
17. A new concert-hall is being built in our street by
18. A number of
important experiments have been made in this laboratory by them.
Africa was explored by Livingstone in the 19th century.
20. By the middle of autumn all the trees had been planted
21. This play will be staged at the beginning of next
season by them.
22. The story has been forgotten by them.
23. Has the rules of the game been explained to you by
24. my skates haven’t been brought back by them.
Составьте предложения из данных слов:
1. Carpet, the, their is, on, a, floor.
2. On, two, the, there are, pillows, bed.
3. See, a. living room, we, the, wall unit, in, can.
4. Comfortable, this, is, armchair, a.
5. Will, there is, on, the, room, cosy, a, the, carpet, look, in floor.
- 1. On their floor is the carpet.
2. On the bed there are two pillows.
3. Can we see a wall unit in the living room?
4. This armchair is a comfortable.
5. Look, there is a cosy carpet on the floor in the room.
У меня так получилось)
помогите пожалуйста:с вставьте вместо точек.
1)How much …. this sweater cost? is,does,do
2)How much ….this sweater? is,does,do
3)It….rain in summer. dont,doesnt,isnt
4)Is…often rain in summe. dont,doesnt,isnt.
5)I…stay at home on Sundays. am not,doesnt,dont.
6)I….at home on Sundays. am not,doesnt,dont.
7)He..have much money. isnt,doesnt,dont
8)He .. rich. isnt,doesnt,dont
9)Mag and her sister .. live in Rome. arent,doesnt,dont.
10)Mag and her sister ….in Rome. arent,doesnt,dont.
11)Pats mother … teach stents.isnt,doesnt,dont.
12)Pats mother … a teacher.isnt,doesnt,dont.
13)It.. cost much to stay at that hotel. doesnt,isnt,dont.
14)That hotel .. expensive.doesnt,isnt,dont.
- 1). does
6). am not
Составьте 5 предложений Present Continionus
- 5 положительных :
She is looking for a better job.
The Browns are visiting us tonight.
His English is getting better.
She is having a party at the moment.
He is always borrowing money from me.
She is not cooking dinner.
I am not doing my homework.
They are not reading a text.
Mary is not listening to him.
They are not talking.
Is she crying?
Are you working?
Where are they cooking?
What is he drawing?
What are you doing?
помогите написать 5 вопросов.
Walt Disney, a famous American producer, made some of the worlds most magical films. Children and gmwn-ups have watched his films about funny Donald Duck, brave Mickey Mouse, beautiful Snow White, little Bambi and lovely Mary Poppins. Disney’s cartoons and films are full of adventures and fun.
A talented businessman, he also created Disneyland, a magical park, where children and their parents are entertained by Disney’s characters.
Walt Disney was born in 1901. In his childhood young Walt spent a lot of time on a farm, where he learned to study nature and animals. He wasn’t a good student at school because he always
found things that interested him more than school such as movie house and drawing. His family wasn’t a rich one and Walt worked hard helping his father.
After the First World War lie managed to set up his own film company. He rented an old camera and a garage. He became the owner of a small studio. He loved cartoons and was full of ideas. He had clear ideas of what he wanted.
Disney’s cartoon Films became popular all over the world.
The Disney studios continued producing movies after Walt’s death in 1966. Wherever American films are shown, the name of «Disney» still draws the crowds.
- 1. When was Walt Disney born? (Walt Disney was born in 1901)
2. How did Walt Disney spend his time in childhood? (In his childhood young Walt spent a lot of time on a farm, where he learned to study nature and animals)
3. Who are the main characters of his films? (Donald Duck, Mickey Mouse, Snow White, Bambi and Mary Poppins)
4. How can you describe cartoons of Walt Disney? (Disney’s cartoons are full of adventures and fun)
5. What are the reasons of the bad study of Walt Disney? (He wasn’t a good student at school because he always found things that interested him more than school such as movie house and drawing)
6. When did Walt Disney die? (He died in 1966)
eachers usually advise their pupils ———-about compulsory subjects. They
recommend teenagers ——————a list of skills they have,—————-their interests with
subjects they car study and ————-key skills that will help in any work. Parents
recommend their children ————which qualifications they need and—————information about different courses. Parents often advise their children ————and tell
them—————more information. Teachers advise teens ————-of making decisions
but ————-all the opportunities and —————-what they really want, besides they
recommend teens ——————their choices with their parents.
Передайте следующие вопросительные предложения в косвенной речи.
1) Father said to Nick:»Have you done your homework?»
2) Tom said :»Ann,where are your friends?»
3) Kate said:»Mike,do you like my dress?»
4) Grandfather said to Mary:»What mark did you get at schoool?»
- 1) Отец сказал Ника «Вы сделали свою домашнюю работу?»
father asked Nick whether he had done his homework
2) Tom ask to Ann where are her friends
3) Kate asked Mike whether he liked her dress.
4) Grandfather asked Mary what mark she got at school.
father asked Nick if you had done your homework
tom asked ann where your were friends
kate asked mike if you did like her dress
grandfather asked mary where mark had done get at school