монолог по английскому языку на тему сми
- We talk to various people from different countries about their attitudes about TV. Does TV educate or stimulate? Or it is a drug or tranquilizer used to control the population? There are different points of view, e.g. “TV has been the greatest instrument of social democracy in Western European socialites”, — said Mr. Smith from British film institute. Some people disagree, 90 % of TV programmes in some countries are foreign. And some people think and feel that TV has disrupted local culture and social ties. Why do developing countries introduce TV? Perhaps government do it for prestige, to show that they have introduced new technology into their societies. Another possible reason is that political leaders want their people to see them on TV.TV is a very expensive medium and many countries don’t have the technology and the money to make their own television programmes. The result is that most countries are dependent on TV of Britain and America. It is easier and cheaper to buy foreign products mainly soap operas. So, a lot of people feel that TV is a danger to local cultures in some countries.How do people usually answer the question: “What are you going to do tonight?” or “What are you going to do at the weekend?” In other words how do people spend their free time.Some 20 or 30 years ago the usual answers used to be “We are going to the theatre” or “We are going to the party” or “We are having some friends round”. Now you are very often hear “We are going to stay at home and watch the television”.A first-rate colour TV set has become an ordinary thing in the household today and a video cassette recorder is quickly becoming one. Modern TV offers viewers several programmes on different channels. In addition to regular newscasts you see plays and films, operas and ballets and watch all kinds of contests, quizzes and sporting events. You can also get a lot of useful information of the educational channels. A good serial can keep the whole family infront of the TV for days, and don’t we spend hours and hours watching our favorite football and hockey term in an important international event.In the conclusion we may say, TV most definitely plays a very important part in people’s life, but is this a good thing or a bad one? Don’t we go out less often, then we used to? Don’t we read less?
- Топик по английскому языку «СМИ»
Топик по английскому языку «СМИ»- поможет вам выразить своё мнение, касающиеся средств массовой информации, на английском языке.Mass media: pros and consMass media consists of printed production, television, radio and Internet. One can choosefrom a great variety of these sources. Mass media provides us with necessary information on thingsand events happening worldwide 24 hours a day. And it also helps us to spend our leisure time.Its history begins with the first printed Chinese newspaper in 868 A.D. Europe saw its first book in 1453 when Johannes Guttenberg invented the printed press.The influence of mass media is doubtless, but is it positive or negative? There are benefits aswell as some drawbacks in this issue.The very first benefit is information. Nowadays the information can be useful for people. It is very important for everyone because there are lots of things happening every minute in theworld which can affect our professional and private life.And it makes news accessible: just turn on the TV or look through news sites and you will be kept currently informed. Another useful purposeis education. Many people gain knowledge from the Internet and TV programs. It is an easy and affordable way to cultivate intelligence.And what about drawbacks? As people use to say “Too much of a good thing is good for nothing”. This suits to the mass media. One shouldn`t rely oneverything the newspapers say. Misrepresentations and bare- faced lie easily take placeand misinform millions of people. Mass media can also manipulate the minds of the audiences as it was done in the times of theSoviet Union.Today we witness the influence of various sources of mass media on youth. Tons of meaning lessTV- shows, glossy magazines and social networks steal young people`s time that could be spent on beneficial and healthy activities. They lose their own opinion and have nothing to sayexcept the ideas heard from others.To my mind we can’t imagine our lives without mass media. It is silly to avoid it as we can use its advantages.Though we should be careful and filter all infзormation we get. I do my best to stay informed about the latest events and I’m fond of searching in the Internet.But I don’t forget that mass media is only a part of my life and not the essential one.
Перевод текста VII. Английский 2 класс.
- Солнечный день. Очень жарко. Нам жарко. Мы взяли большое полотенце, три чашки, три тарелки, молока, мяса, три яблока и пошли к озеру.
Озеро большое и вода там холодная. Мы плавали и играли. Позже мы вышли. Блэки остался там. Он в озере.
«Вылезай!» сказала Пинки. «Вода не теплая. Она холодна.»
«Мне не холодно.» сказал Блэки. «Мне нравится вода!»
«Пинки.» Я сказал. «Давай кушать наш завтрак.»
«Но мы не можем. Блэки в озере.»
«Да, мы можем.» Я сказал.
Я взял кусочек мяса, съел его и сказал:
«Смотри. Блэки! Я ем наше мясо! Оно очень вкусное!»
Блэки посмотрел на меня и сказал:
«Кушай мясо. Я могу рыбачить тут.»
Что ж, Блэки в воде. Вода холодная. Пинки не счастлива. Ей грустно. Она посмотрела на меня и сказала:
-«Рэдди, что мы можем сделать?»
-«Подожди и увидишь.» Я сказал.
Блэки рыбачит сейчас. Он не смотрит на меня. Я захожу в воду и погружаюсь (ныряю). Теперь я подводой. Я плыву к Блэки под водой. Теперь я могу видеть его ноги. Я открываю свой рот и кусаю его.
«Помогите!» кричит (плачет) Блэки. «В воде монстр.»
Блэки выбегает из воды.
«В озере монстр!» он говорит Пинки.
«Монстр?» спрашивает (плачет) Пинки.
«Да. У него красные уши и очень острые зубы!»
Пинки смотрит на Блэки. Она знает этого монстра но говорит:
«Не заходи в воду опять! Я знаю этого монстра. Это один из моих книг. Это ужасающий монстр!»
«Хорошо.» говорит Блэки. Он напуган. Он смотрит на Пинки и говорит:
«А где Рэдди?»
«О, нет!» плачет Пинки. «Он в воде!»
«О, нет!» плачет Блэки. «Монстр может укусить его!»
Они смотрят на озеро. Я плаваю в озере.
«Рэдди, выходи!» плачат (кричат) Пинки и Блэки.
«В воде ужасный монстр!» говорит Блэки.
«Он огромный?» я спросил.
«Он большой, с большими красными ушами и острыми зубами!»
«Но я не боюсь монстров. У меня острые зубы тоже.» я сказал. «Я не выхожу. Вода уже теплая. Не ждите меня. Кушайте завтрак.»
«Ох!» сказала Пинки. «Опять.»
Она посмотрела на Блэки.
«Что насчет монстра с черным хвостом?» она сказала.
1. Today is very hot.
2. The kittnes are hot.
3. They take a big towel, three cups, three plates, some milk, some meat.
4. They go to the lake.
5. The water is cold.
6. The monster with red ears is Reddy.
7. The monster with a black tail is Blackie.
проверьте пожалуйста сочинение
New Year is a nice holiday for me. We have New Year traditions in my family. We always wear new clothes, have a big dinner, shoot off fireworks, and give each other presents. New Year I celebrate on the first of January. New Year is my favourite holiday since early childhood. My family usually decorate a New Year tree with colourful glass balls and toys. I like cook gala dinner. I always help my mother to decorate New Year dishes.We prepare «Herring under fur» and another salad called «The cheese paradise» and some other salads. For this holiday we usually do several salads and roast chicken, too. my mother does my favourite cake «Napaleon». At night we have a real feast. At 11:30 we sit down at the table . At the midnight we listen to the rings of the clock and to the congratulatory speech of the president. Then we drink the champagne and eat delicious dishes. Further we exchange presents which we make for each other. On the eve of morning we go to bed. New Year is the most magic holiday that is why I like it.
- on the first january i celebrate new year.
i like to cook..
my mother do my favourite cake…
further we exchange the presents wich we MADE (т.к в прошедшем времени, «мы сделали»)
а так, не плохо)
Переделай предложения по образцу. Jill has got a new player. -Jill’s player is new.
1. Peter usually writes long letters. — ………..
2.Jim sends nice postcards.-……..
3. My friends have got nice posters.-……..
4.The postman has got a big bag.- ……..
5. The girl has got English stamps.-……
Как написать по английски сумка почтальона, кошка сестер, плакаты Джима?
- Peter’s letters are usually long
Jim’s postcards are nice
My friends’ posters are nice
Postman’s bag is big
The girl’s stamps are English
Postman’s bag, sisters’ cat, Jim’s posters
Change the following sentences into the Passive Voice.
Use the Indefinite Tenses (give two forms where possible).
Example: Tom gave her a book. — She was given a book. The book was given to her.
1. He broke my watch. 2. The teacher explained the rule to the students. 3. He often asks me to help them. 4. They usually do written exercises in class. 5. She will make a new discovery soon. 6. Steve will make a report at the conference. 7. They play tennis all year round. 8. His friends never forgave his betrayal. 9. The manager offers me several jobs. 10. They will promise you much, but don’t imagine they will give you everything. 11. His parents regularly sent him parcels with fruit from their garden. 12. They will give me a leave in July if there is no urgent work. 13. The Spanish government offered Columbus three ships. 14. They usually send their children to camp for summer. 15. The officer charged him with a very important mission. 16. I’m sure we’ll settle the matter easily. 17. The policeman fined the driver for exceeding the speed limit. 18. Somebody calls her every day. 19. We request the passengers leaving for London to register. 20. The manager will sign contracts tomorrow.
- Возможны где-то ошибки, но вроде все верно.
1. My watch was broken by him.
2. The rule was explained by teacher to the students.
3. I am often asked by him to help them.
4. Written exercises are usually done by them in class.
5. A new discovery will be made by her soon.
6. A report will be made by Steve at the conference.
7. Tennis is played by them all year round.
8. His betrayal was never forgiven by his friends.
9. Several jobs are offered to me by the manager.
10. Much will be promised to you by them, but don’t imagine that everything will be given to you by them.
11. Parcels with fruit were regularly sent by his parents to him from their garden.
12. A leave will be given to me in July if urgent work is not be there.
13. Three ships were offered to Columbus by the Spanish government.
14. Their children are usually sent by them to camp for summer.
15. He was charged by the officer with a very important mission.
16. I am sure the matter will be settled easily by us.
17. The driver was fined by the policeman for exceeding the speed limit.
18. She was called by somebody every day.
19. The passengers leaving for London are requested by us to register.
20. Contracts will be signed by the manager tomorrow.
1. I’d like to know what they … about.
2. Our teacher … at the meeting yesterday
and … us many interesting things.
said … talked
told … said
spoke … said
spoke … told
3. I didn’t understand what he said, so I
‘Tell one more!’
‘Repeat after me.’
4. He spends a lot of time in the
library, because he …?
is good student
enjoys to read
5. When I … my old friends we … about our
met, will talk
met, would talk
am with, talked
6. Our teacher often … that I make good
progress in English!
7. The receptionist … that the woman I
want to … to is coming here in the evening.
spoke … say
spoke … talk
talked … say
said … talk
8. I want to buy one … picture at this
9. Who … you waiting for?
10. Why … this book?
did you chose
does he likes
11. It is raining …!
12. Go … and buy some bread!
to a shopping
in the shopping
13. Give me some … time! I am not ready …
14. When we returned he … still … .
15. Please give me some … coffee!
помогите пожалуйста дам 46 баллов
- 1.a 2.d 3.c 4.b 5.a 6.b 7.d 8.b 9.a 10.a 11.d 12.b 13.a 14.d 15.b
- совсем не уверена но
Очень нужно сочинение на английском 16 предложений на тему » что бы сделала с 1 миллионом долларов» Можно больше)
- Everybody dreams about an amount of money. It is a popular question «what would you do if you had a one million dollars?» I personally would share the sum on several parts. So, I would spend one part for charity because I really want to help people who have diseases or other serious problems. One more part I’d spend for buying a big house somewhere outside the city for my parents. I know that they wonder to have it. And , of course, I would spend leftover money for me. I would buy new clothes, new devices. All in all, I would spend money not only for me, but also for people who are around me.