Elon Musk taught himself computer programming and age 12 sold the code for a video game he created called Blastar to a PC magazine $500.
1. at; to
2. in; for
3. in; in
4. at; of
5. at; for
How did Elon Musk attract attention to possible living conditions on Mars in 2015?
1) He produced a documentary film.
2) He simulated living on Mars for 6 months
3) He suggested bombing Mars poles with nuclear bombs.
4) He went on Mars.
5) He became a member of Greenpeace.
Shakespeare was born in
Eco is a pizzeria ___ one of the busiest parts ___ south London
1) of; in
2) in; on
3) on; of
4) in; of
5) at; in
Choose 3 true sentences about Elon Musk.
1. He has got 2 children.
2. He has written a number of popular science books.
3. His company makes cars that dont use gasoline as a fuel.
4. He became an honorary doctor of Engineering and Technology.
5. He left his last university before classes started.
6. He made a guest appearance on Star Wars episode.
Choose three sentences with the correct word order.
1. Do you know who are these people?
2. The Vikings were Scandinavian warriors from Denmark, Norway, and Sweden.
3. These tall fair-haired people colonized many countries of Europe between 9th and 11th centuries.
4. They were excellent wooden boats long sailors in who travelled.
5. One of the most famous Vikings was Eric the Red.
6. He discovered a colony Greenland and set up there.
Choose three grammatically correct sentences.
1) She is the most cleverest girl in her class.
2) He haves just finished his homework.
3) We are going to the cinema tomorrow.
4) She enjoys swimming in the sea late at night.
5) He doesnt likes his holiday.
6) He wrote a new book for children a year ago.
Choose three grammatically correct questions.
1) Shes pretty, isnt she?
2) He cannot to ride a bike, can he?
3) She has read the book, hasnt she?
4) You do homework on Sundays, dont you?
5) She didnt like the film, liked she?
6) You have a dog, havent you?
. Choose three correct sentences about the UK and the USA.
1) The capital of the USA is New York.
2) There are 50 states in the USA.
3) Northern Ireland is a part of the UK.
4) People use dollars to pay for their shopping in the UK.
5) The USA is located in North America.
6) There is no queen or king in the UK.